We focus on all underground support systems.
Quality Assurance pull test
- Underground QA Pull test
- Quality assurance, or QA for short, refers to planned and systematic production processes that provide confidence in a product's suitability for its intended purpose.
- It is a set of activities intended to ensure that products (goods and/or services) satisfy customer requirements in a systematic, reliable fashion. QA cannot absolutely guarantee the production of quality products, unfortunately, but makes this more likely.
- Two key principles characterise QA: “fit for purpose" (the product should be suitable for the intended purpose) and "right first time" (mistakes should be eliminated). QA includes regulation of the quality of raw materials, assemblies, products and components; services related to production; and management, production and inspection processes.
- Surface QA Pull test
- All tests are conducted on surface with surface mobile rig and quality certificates are immediately available after testing.
- Product Types
- Testing of Timber and steel elongates
- Pre-stressing devices
- Removable steel props
- Testing grout versus core strength testing
- Grout and resin
- EVR Set
- Bekker set
- Shot crete /wet crete and TSL
- Installation of long & normal anchors